DONDADON

Animations

I took an aerial ladder from winterberg mod and put it in my mod, added al the right commands and parts and called everything the right name. but when i go into the mod and command the ladder to install the the support legs come out but the basket opens again and again like its on loop mode (and it isnt). as if that isnt enough once the animations start working i cannot control the vehicle anymore and all the command buttons dissapear.

is there any adjustments i have to add or something?

Yes, but scripts can be linked to specific animations, they may have one, see if in their mod folder there is a basket up, basket down type scripts, whatever scripts are identified in the editor.

HANG ON - If you have permission to use this ladder they would tell you how to use it. Please only use their stuff for your own private mod, and not one to be downloaded otherwise you infringe copyright.

I give people permission from scripts all the time. That doesn't mean I HAVE TO tell them how to use and modify the script for their mod.

Other modders would help the person if they request help of them usually. I never said you had to, I merely pointed out it was worth him PMing them. I am guessing he took the ladder from another mod anyway. Maybe post something constructive to the thread that might help him? :12:

Stan - good point, forgot that one.