Smoothe88

I made a 3rd station...BUT i need help!

Okay so I made a third station on LA Mod 1.9. I know how to make the doors open on the station but here are my current problems:

1. How do I spawn fire apparatus in the building

2. How do I enable crew members to enter the vehicles from the 3rd station.

Thanks all! :flagwave:

could you put up a picture of the station, depending on its size you may only be able to have some trucks, due to the sixe VO's need to be

I am using the station 2 building and placing 2 engines and a BLS rig is all down in the south east part of the original LA map. I am hoping to make this station work so I can work on a bigger 5-station network for down the line..... I am working on the scripting as we speak. I am new at it but I feel if i can get it down pack i can work on making my own new Edison NJ Mod after learning how to make new original units lol =)...... still learnin...

:mukkies: Okay good news is I finally got the vehicles and their respective crews to spawn (slightly crooked) in Station 3: Engine 6 (ALS), Engine 7 (BLS), and Ambulance 5 (BLS). Now my issue is i went to deploy a BLS engine near station 3 using my all-powerful battalion chief, but it still uses an engine from Station 1.

SO where should I be looking for the script that dictates which deploys the apparatus from the nearest station?

AND

Where is the script to that ensures that the first vehicles returning to the stations go to the nearest one?

I am slowly getting better at this lol.

PS: Am I allowed to place a pic of what Station looks like at the start of the game?

:mukkies: Okay good news is I finally got the vehicles and their respective crews to spawn (slightly crooked) in Station 3: Engine 6 (ALS), Engine 7 (BLS), and Ambulance 5 (BLS). Now my issue is i went to deploy a BLS engine near station 3 using my all-powerful battalion chief, but it still uses an engine from Station 1.

SO where should I be looking for the script that dictates which deploys the apparatus from the nearest station?

AND

Where is the script to that ensures that the first vehicles returning to the stations go to the nearest one?

I am slowly getting better at this lol.

PS: Am I allowed to place a pic of what Station looks like at the start of the game?

Crooked as in how?

The deployment script is LABatalionchief.script and the return to fs script is latofirestation.script.

Most scripts are pretty obvious as to what they do if you look at the name ;)

Guest terminxor

I have a qustion! How can I make another station? I have gone into the editor and gone to the house tab and placed station 3 building, then I go to objects and add the roof and the gates. Is that how it is done?

I have a qustion! How can I make another station? I have gone into the editor and gone to the house tab and placed station 3 building, then I go to objects and add the roof and the gates. Is that how it is done?

I advice using an "open house" or existing FS building, but once you do that you have to place objects for barricades between the vehicles, turn to vos, spawn vo, moveto vo, and more. Compare it to Hoppahs stations to see what I mean.

Okay so I made a third station on LA Mod 1.9. I know how to make the doors open on the station but here are my current problems:

1. How do I spawn fire apparatus in the building

2. How do I enable crew members to enter the vehicles from the 3rd station.

Thanks all! :flagwave:

I to have added a 3rd station on old LA Mod map and used the same Sta2 building and got gates 9 thru 11 a & b and now can't figure out where to go doing the VO's. I want to put the water tender on first bay and new LEV on 2nd and new Ambo on 3rd. :holdglass: