Guest Pohjoismaa

Cant see any servers

Are there any Mods or Admins out there that know anything?!?!?! :machkaputt:

We would like to go back to playing online :cry:

A little bit more info would be welcome. Just saying 'it doesn't work' isn't helping us much

Do you use a router? Did you forward the correct ports? Did you make sure your firewall permits the program to make internet contact?

A little bit more info would be welcome. Just saying 'it doesn't work' isn't helping us much

Do you use a router? Did you forward the correct ports? Did you make sure your firewall permits the program to make internet contact?

This is not a problem on my end. I make sure I have no firewall problems when I play this game. A problem occured early sunday morning. I had been playing online and after about a 1hr break I come back and there are no games nor could I create one. I get a "could not establish internet connection" when I try to create a game. I would suggest you goto the multiplayer mode for yourself (any mod) and try, and see what I mean.

If it makes a lier out of me then that would be a good thing, as we would have multiplayer back.

Guest Pohjoismaa

Before that day, i never had problems with em4 multiplayer...

Everyone,

I got a reply from Stan today and he said that indeed there is an issue. He wiill try and get some information from sixteen tons and let us know when he gets some info.

on last saturday it was fine but on last sunday it all went deserted,i hope stan figures out whats happening and btw wizzkid remember me from the online games of firefighter625 or was it joshua, thats me right here. :schreiben: