Guest nycdavid

looking for info on pc game emergency 4

Guest nycdavid

hi all i am new to the site. this site game up on google when i looked forinfo on the game. so i am sorry if this is wrong place to post this. i am looking to down load\buy the pc game emergency 4 i have emgency 3 i have other games from sixteen tones entertainment so i dont understand why it so hard to find this game in a store. if any one know of a site or a store in the were i can buy it please get back to me. i live in nyc. it shouldint be this hard to find a pc game.

any info would be helpfull

thank you

david

Guest mrpolice1996
hi all i am new to the site. this site game up on google when i looked forinfo on the game. so i am sorry if this is wrong place to post this. i am looking to down load\buy the pc game emergency 4 i have emgency 3 i have other games from sixteen tones entertainment so i dont understand why it so hard to find this game in a store. if any one know of a site or a store in the were i can buy it please get back to me. i live in nyc. it shouldint be this hard to find a pc game.

thank you

david

You can buy it online from almost anywhere: amazon, ebay, play.com - just search emergency 4

i am not sure if you can download it

and i don't if it's in any stores

the best place is online ;)

thank you

david

:welcome: to the forums. You can buy the game from ebay or amazon or (i think)you can download it from the Atari website.

gamestop????????

If you live in the US you need to look for a game called 911 first responders. It's exactly the same game only under a different name. The name Emergency 4 is mostly used in Europe.

BTW: moved your post to the appropraite board.