em4fun

zmodeler

Make sure before exporting you only have one object in the editor, there is a shortlist of objects, if more then one, attach them together.

Then the object must be identical in name to what your going to save the export file as.

E.g. Object = policecar

V3O = policecar.V3O

I have this problem but when i put export under says : can not opoen file ... expor v30 line:56

I do not understan why, when i export i put the name copcarla,which is the same of the surface(it is a gta SA car) but it export in 0kb

Help!

EDIT: i fixed the problem, sorry

You do NOT have to merge all objects together to export them in zmod2, I generally use the multiple export tool to dump all the objects at once rather than one at a time, which requires you to name the object and the v3o the same thing, the multiple export does this for you automatically. There should be a small arrow pointing down next to the export button, when you click that in the list of options you will see multiple export. Check all the objects you wish to export, assuming they are not supposed to be united, such as door and wheels etc. Pick the location to export to, and the type of filter you wish to use (IE v3o), press export and bam you're done... All the parts will be exported properly and are ready to go.