Guest tjhugentobler

Chase Script Editing

Guest tjhugentobler

I would also like to change the "chase" script in the scripts folder. In my opinion, when a police car pulls a car over in LA v1.9, it seems very rushed... The cop gets out of the car right away, runs to the car, writes a ticket in about 5 seconds, and then the car drives away. How would I make it longer? I would like the police officer to wait in his car for about a minute (in real time), then walk (if that's possible) to the suspect car, then take another minute or two to write the ticket. That would make it better and more realistic for me. If anyone can send me a script with this, that would be great. Hopefully this is possible.

Thanks,

Taylor

Guest tjhugentobler
Well it's written as if the car is fleeing, in real life, when a fleeing car stops, cops get out right away and charge at it with guns drawn. No delaying, plus a minute real time, is just short of an hour game time.

Ok, but no cars ever flee, it is just like a traffic stop. And I know a minute real time is about an hour game time, if I didn't want that, I wouldn't have asked. I just want it to suit my needs, I don't care about realism or anything. Thanks, but I still need a script I could use.