Guest Hysteria

Cant see the map

Guest Hysteria

I have just installed the la mod 1.9 and i choosed it in game ( mod) but when i try to play it i cant see the map. in campaing, in free play it doesnt matter anyway is there any1 to help me? ( i can see the all of emergency cars but i cant see the map )

PS: sorry for my bad english

Guest Hysteria

First thanks for fast reply. But i solved this problem, i dont know how but it solved. But there is an another problem again..

When i choose the LA mod from game menu ( i press mod and select La mod 1.9 ) it says so much error about scripts and etc etc.. so there is a some problems in game. example i cant say my units '' get in car '' it doesnt working. this is only one example.. i hope you understand my problem, if you are not i will upload a picture for you.

sorry my bad english

Guest Hysteria

Okay, i uploaded pics for you.

capture09102009124047.jpg w1024.png

capture09102009124051.jpg w1024.png

I got so many errors like that finnaly, i cant see the map as you see,

capture09102009124116.jpg w1024.png

Whats the problem? I cant solve it. I am sure to install it succesfuly but still dont work. Help me about that.

Guest mrpolice1996
Hi i've got the same problem, i tried to install la mod on my other computer but it didn't work,still no map.

I hope that someone knows how to fix that problem :)

:welcome: to the forum

is it the exact same probelm as above? does it look the same?

no i didn't edit the la mod map , in the emergency4 editor , the la mod map can't be load

thx for trying to help me :)

i reinstall and i didn't install the new freeplay map and there is the problem again. someone can maybe upload the package , it will maybe works ( if hoppah agree that ^^ )