Thegtaman

LA Traffic Control

Hello everyone,

I've got a serious problem. The traffic is too much. Every time I have huge files, so I need to put in like 8 police cars to control the traffic, for the most on the main highway.

The worst thing is: Cars won't listen to your 'turn back' command. They just do nothing.

Is there a possibility to decrease the traffic by myself?

Guest mrpolice1996

I have you got both patches?

The worst thing is: Cars won't listen to your 'turn back' command. They just do nothing.

I think this is beacuse they have already been redirected

I have you got both patches?

I think this is beacuse they have already been redirected

Yes, I've got both patches. (Patch 2 witch includes Patch 1 either).

But, how can they already be redirected? Because when I came at the scene with my police motorcycle and I gave the 'turn back' command, in most times they did completly nothing. Only the normal cars (So the small cars, no trucks, jeeps and vans) did what I ask from them. Isn't that strange?

I'd just played Emergency 4 (normal version) again, but this time there were no collisions between two cars, so there was no traffic jam.

Sorry, file means traffic jam. I typed it in Dutch because I didn't knew how to say it in English.

I've got the same problem..

I also have patch 2 but it doesn't help much.

It looks that the right lane is going to the left (as acseple or how you spell it) and the left lane go's straight forward.

Then they almost hit eachother and they stop. BUT I can redirect them but when I stop with it the same thing happens over and over again.