Guest Andyz

Help!

Sorry, I'm Italian I don't speak well English, whene I install the game a message appears: "Setup doesn't find a valid installation of Emergency 4 or 911 First Responders and is unable to find a location to install the mod".

I press ok, I install the game in Emergency 4 browse and I start the game but I can play the normal version.

Sorry, I'm Italian I don't speak well English, whene I install the game a message appears: "Setup doesn't find a valid installation of Emergency 4 or 911 First Responders and is unable to find a location to install the mod".

I press ok, I install the game in Emergency 4 browse and I start the game but I can play the normal version.

Hello, :welcome: the the forum. When it says : "Setup doesn't find a valid installation of Emergency 4 or 911 First Responders and is unable to find a location to install the mod", Hit the browse button. Then locate where your Emergency 4 game is installed and have the mod installed there. If you have any more questions or if it does not work please reply. Please reply if the game also works now so we know the problem is solved. Thank you and have a nice day.