Guest JanArve

Reducing Accident Frequency

Guest JanArve

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on this forum, but I've been a Emergency player from the first game came out and I still play it to this day, but I recently got 911 First Responders and love it a lot!

But the problem I'm having is that on free play mode, The accidents happend way to frequently, I like to roleplay around each problem, like when there's a fire, I like to send out firefighters of course, but also evacuate the surrounding buildings and block of areas with police and so on, but everything happens way to fast, so before I have time to get the firefighters out theres a crash and then theres a thief somewhere else.

In short, its always a rush, which is good some times, but I'd like to take it easy once in a while.

So, what I'm wondering, is there a way to reduce the frequency of accidents? It has to be calculated somewhere right?

Thank you!

Jan Arve

Guest [SAP]Francis

Emergency 4 => Data/Mods => (Mod folder, if any =>) Specs => fp_params_endless.xml => <MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "**.*" />

Increase that value and it will work. :) For example, I do the same thing and my LA Mod is set to 40.0, and it happens like... not often. Put it about 50-60 and you'll be alone for about 10 minutes per event. :)

Guest JanArve

Emergency 4 => Data/Mods => (Mod folder, if any =>) Specs => fp_params_endless.xml => <MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "**.*" />

Increase that value and it will work. :) For example, I do the same thing and my LA Mod is set to 40.0, and it happens like... not often. Put it about 50-60 and you'll be alone for about 10 minutes per event. :)

SWEET!! Many MANY thanks! Allright, I'm gonna be off for a year or so ;)

Guest JanArve
Are you going to play the game for one year? :P

Atleast! I made arrangements for my gf to bring food to my computer every day before she go to work and when she comes home and before she goes to bed. Personally I'm gonna call in sick for the next year or so. :schreiben:

Atleast! I made arrangements for my gf to bring food to my computer every day before she go to work and when she comes home and before she goes to bed. Personally I'm gonna call in sick for the next year or so. :schreiben:

Sounds really good and fortunately you got a girlfriend to help you :P