Ami89E1234

Me "On" the news lol

So this was on Friday, Sept. 25 in Gym 3 at my high school (Lindbergh High School)

im in our marching band so were basically the spirit chairmen of the school and are like at every event so here is the pep rally for the Homecoming football game that was the same night (it was Homecoming week so the parade was the night before and the dance was the next day; we had to march in the parade and eeeew, nasty-ass wet uniforms for the game :stumm: )

http://www.fox2now.com/news/morningshow/kt...0,1302915.story

and at the game later that night right after we performed our halftime/competition show and played the Fight Song for the alumni Mr. Spiegelman, our director, played a phone call from the president of the Tournament of Roses parade to the entire stadium: we're going to be in the 2011 Tournament of Roses parade! :) (our first and only other time was in 2005)

so in 2011 watch for the Spirit of St. Louis Marching Band from Lindbergh High School (we're in the green/black/gold).

if you dont, we know :ph34r:

are pep-fest was 2 times the size of this one
Mine is much larger too, I would think in a city like St. Louis the schools would be more densely populated. Oh and did you guys get to beat the [shaboopey] out of a car painted in the color of your rivals?

EDIT: Argh, my bad I'm used to the automatic censor on other forums.

Edited by usmc123
You curse, I turn your curse into a stupid made up word... I can do that ;)

Guest matt31896

Hello, first what is mellophone? Second, my middle school's (Hanahan Middle School) Concert Band is best in the county (Berkely County). Third, of a JR. band of about 60 including about 10 trumpets I'm in 2nd chair!

BTW glad you're still alive STLMC.

are pep-fest was 2 times the size of this one

well, thats what you get when you start the pep rally at 6:45 AM. course, were always there at 6:30 for Zero Hour but we had to be there 10 min early :1046276128_motz: lol

our school really has 2000 kids, thats was maybe a fourth

@matt31896: a mellophone is a marching band version of a French Horn. it looks like a trumpet on steroids lol. our MB has 185 members (started with 189 this year). after MB ends we go into one of the normal bands. im a Freshman this year so its freshman band, but Sophomores-Seniors audition for either Concert or Symphonic band (with symphonic being the better). you aud. for chairs and entry (and u have to be in one of the bands)

and does no one even care that were gonna be in the 2011 Tournament of Roses Parade? lol i mean seriouslyh, its gonna be watched by 1.5 billion ppl, 90 countries (inc. China) and were one of only 15 bands in the entire world that get to be in it. at least we have some beastly-ass Cadences. and if u see Owasso MB from OK, cheer too. theyre awesome :P

well, thats what you get when you start the pep rally at 6:45 AM. course, were always there at 6:30 for Zero Hour but we had to be there 10 min early :1046276128_motz: lol

our school really has 2000 kids, thats was maybe a fourth

@matt31896: a mellophone is a marching band version of a French Horn. it looks like a trumpet on steroids lol. our MB has 185 members (started with 189 this year). after MB ends we go into one of the normal bands. im a Freshman this year so its freshman band, but Sophomores-Seniors audition for either Concert or Symphonic band (with symphonic being the better). you aud. for chairs and entry (and u have to be in one of the bands)

and does no one even care that were gonna be in the 2011 Tournament of Roses Parade? lol i mean seriouslyh, its gonna be watched by 1.5 billion ppl, 90 countries (inc. China) and were one of only 15 bands in the entire world that get to be in it. at least we have some beastly-ass Cadences. and if u see Owasso MB from OK, cheer too. theyre awesome :P

6:45! Nobody would ever go to a Pep-Rally at 6:45 at my school. That's a full two hours before our school even starts.

I like the brass version of "hey baby" that you guys are playing. It sounds good :)

6:45 is nothing. Kids should go to school from 6 am to 9 pm. :1046276057_GroupHug:

Don't be stupid. Since when was school productive? They could be in the mines or factories contributing to society instead.

...The what?

The... are you frickin kidding me? the parade every Jan 1 thats broadcast to like 80 countries that takes place in Pasadena, CA? ARRGh lol :1046275767_ugly:

meh, i like it when we play Get Ready better than Hey Baby.

our school: 7:35-2:35

loool our competition show this year is already on Youtube

heres our Finals performance at Tulsa-Union last week (the show is still missing the closer BTW, and we have BOA next week as well as a home football game so were have a lot to do) we took third:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

The... are you frickin kidding me? the parade every Jan 1 thats broadcast to like 80 countries that takes place in Pasadena, CA? ARRGh lol :1046275767_ugly:

meh, i like it when we play Get Ready better than Hey Baby.

our school: 7:35-2:35

loool our competition show this year is already on Youtube

heres our Finals performance at Tulsa-Union last week (the show is still missing the closer BTW, and we have BOA next week as well as a home football game so were have a lot to do) we took third:

You can't blame him for not knowing about the...whatever it was. I guess it isn't common knowledge for most. I love how the three moms were standing and clapping :D
6:45 is nothing. Kids should go to school from 6 am to 9 pm. :1046276057_GroupHug:
I get to school at 8 and stay till 6:30-7 PM for football. Tuesday and Wednesdays I go in early sometimes as well for lifting or talking with teachers. Varsity is there in the mornings as well. I just don't think the majority of the student body at our school could handle getting up early enough to be ready for school by 7.

You can't blame him for not knowing about the...whatever it was. I guess it isn't common knowledge for most. I love how the three moms were standing and clapping :D

I get to school at 8 and stay till 6:30-7 PM for football. Tuesday and Wednesdays I go in early sometimes as well for lifting or talking with teachers. Varsity is there in the mornings as well. I just don't think the majority of the student body at our school could handle getting up early enough to be ready for school by 7.

lol i think one of them was Mrs. Schnur. (shes called the uniform nazi lol) cause shes in charge of uniforms and stuff. but shes cool

yer, i play mellophone. im kinda toward to the top in the middle

lol did Shadylasse evedn read my post? im in marching band, not a cheerleader :rolleyes:

Ah sorry, might have missed something, just usually look over the post to get the highlights of it.

LOL sorry at the mistake, i think i judged by your username including "Ami".

Sorry 'bout it :D