heyjoojoo

The so-called camera hack...

This doesn't seem to work on my system. I have made the changes to the camz and campitch on the em4 (config) file several times even using some extreme numbers and there is no change in the camera views. Has anyone gotten this to work? I have tried all settings recommended in the FAQs as well as others. I was able to save the file successfully and copy it to the main directory of the game overwriting the original. But no change.

What am I doing wrong here?

(All other mods worked beautifully)

This doesn't seem to work on my system. I have made the changes to the camz and campitch on the em4 (config) file several times even using some extreme numbers and there is no change in the camera views. Has anyone gotten this to work? I have tried all settings recommended in the FAQs as well as others. I was able to save the file successfully and copy it to the main directory of the game overwriting the original. But no change.

What am I doing wrong here?

(All other mods worked beautifully)

Maybe the acces to your config file is limited. Make sure al users and the administrator have acces rights to the file.

this might be a stupid question, but you have tried to zoom in and tilt the camera?

yes, I have.

Maybe the acces to your config file is limited. Make sure al users and the administrator have acces rights to the file.

Well, I have two accounts set up on this pc. One is the default admin and the other is a created admin account. I made the changes under the created admin account. Shouldn't this be okay or do I need to edit the config file under the default admin account?

//Please use the edit button

Well, I have two accounts set up on this pc. One is the default admin and the other is a created admin account. I made the changes under the created admin account. Shouldn't this be okay or do I need to edit the config file under the default admin account?

Right click the config file and see what accounts have the rights to alter that file. You can always acces the default admin account and try to alter it there. It isn't going to kill anyone.