vl1

More traffic

Is there a way to make MORE traffic in the city? i tried modifing traffic entries in the time zones portions of the fp_params_endless_d file, but it seems to have no effect. maybe other way, or maybe i am doing smthing wrong? i always play freeplay endless deluxe map and would love to have more traffic cars. thanx

You want MORE? Most people are already having enough problem with traffic jams (Right now that's not due to traffic though).

why do you comment my post and ask this question? This is MY desire and i am asking for advice and not your unneeded offtopic comments.

why do you comment my post and ask this question? This is MY desire and i am asking for advice and not your unneeded offtopic comments.

He was making sure you were aware of the consequences. Due to pathing problems in the map there are already major traffic problems, so why on earth would you want to spend the majority of your time dealing with traffic jams?

i am sorry, but i suppose i didn't make myself clear, i am NOT using the new map.

Things like this apply to any and all maps.

Increase the values.

Lower the values and I mean the interval value's.

'Interval' is something different than 'frequency'. If the interval is set to 10 (without offset) it will spawn 6 vehicles each minute, one per every 10 seconds. That's a frequency of 6 per minute.

Hoppah

ok, i got it and i made want i wanted. finally. thank you!!!

the only thing is that i really can't understand how to close this spawn points window in the editor. but anyway, i just saved the map and quit and it's ok. i put all the interval values to 2. highways to 1. that's cool. i have a REAL-life highway and traffic-full streets. ofcourse a couple of places need attention, but placing three cars = 6 cops on three most jammed intersections without traffic lights sorts any problems. i just block one street and let another pass, then change. ofcourse the game missions cannot be played, so i just waited for an ambulance mission and just enjoy the traffic-ergency 4 ))) thanks!