Chris3281

Help

Guest Rocksport1
Alright, if you would have read the text in the 'setup destination location' window you would've noticed the text: "Note that this should point on your game folder". You selected the Mods folder which is not the game folder.

I hope for Chr*st's sake more people didn't make the same fault..

Hoppah

The first time I tried, I let it install to C/programfiles/sixteenton entertainment/emergency4. Then I missread one of the messages above about manually assigning the directory. Resulting in installing to the mods folder. I have now done a complete reinstall of Emergency 4 and reinstalled the Mod to c/programme/sixteenton/entertainment/emergency 4

When I check the mod folder there is nothing there and nothing appears in the mod section when the game starts. I'm now going to download V1.9 again. Just to double check.

Doc1.doc

Attachment is a screen shot of of the directory.

EDIT: At the risk of confusing myself further. I have two folders for EM4, one is called Sixteenton entertainment, and v1.9 is showing in the mods folder but not in game and the other folder is called Emergency 4 - edicion oro which is where I had v.18 installed. I have tried to install to both, but v1.9 only shows in the sixteen ton folder.

So either:

c:/program files/emergency 4/edicion-oro/emergency 4 or

c:/programs files/sixteenton entertainment/emergency 4

UPDATE: I now have v1.9 installed, finally to folder c:/programs files/emergency 4 - edicion oro. and it works.

I might just add that the EM4 I've got is the Spanish version. Just trail and error. But thank you to everybody who has posted on this thread, just took abit of thinking.