Guest osbornes

how to install mod 1.8 i just got this game

Guest osbornes

how do u install mod 1.8 someone can give me the quick link to the site for me i try it all i got was not a thing so please help me or post me the 1.8 file you have in your emergency 4 folder i think that will be more easy for me to getting it by u post it so i can click it and have it and i need you to post maps file for me i am not that good at computer file thing thanks guys for make easy for me and help me out thanks

Note: I have 911 First Responders so the game installed under "Wizard Works". With EM4 I have no idea what that installs under.

Link: LA Mod 1.8

After that's done downloading - open the "Winrar" file and move "Los Angeles Mod 1.8" to the desktop.

Go to (If you have 911 FR)

Start / All Programs / WizardWorks / 911 - First Responders / 911 - first Responders Mod-Installer

Open the Mod-Installer and on your desktop look for "Los Angeles Mod 1.8" then install.

-----------

Now with maps - I can't help you there therefor I'm having problems with those too.

Click here and go to the bottom of the page and clcik download. Open the .zip folder that you have just downloaded. Double click on the LA Mod V1.8.e4mod file. Allow the ModInstaller to install the mod.

Load the game, click modifications and then double click LA Mod. Wait for the Mod to load and play the game.

Note: I have 911 First Responders so the game installed under "Wizard Works". With EM4 I have no idea what that installs under.

Link: LA Mod 1.8

After that's done downloading - open the "Winrar" file and move "Los Angeles Mod 1.8" to the desktop.

Go to (If you have 911 FR)

Start / All Programs / WizardWorks / 911 - First Responders / 911 - first Responders Mod-Installer

Open the Mod-Installer and on your desktop look for "Los Angeles Mod 1.8" then install.

-----------

Now with maps - I can't help you there therefor I'm having problems with those too.

Its the same procedure for 911FR/EM4/EM4Deluxe. Just double click an e4mod file and it automatically installs.