xbox or ps3

xbox 360 or ps3  

31 members have voted

1. 1. xbox 360 vs ps3

• xbox 360
    • ps3

Looks gay ^

Yay Hunter's proving my point.

@X: I never said RROD were restricted to BETA I said they were far more prevalent. Besides that, I didn't "Blow up". That's just me being cordial. You wanna see me angry?

Well there is a game (I think it was Metal Gear Solid 4) or whatever that didn't fit on the biggest Blu-ray disc available so they had issues.

Looks gay ^

Yay Hunter's proving my point.

@X: I never said RROD were restricted to BETA I said they were far more prevalent. Besides that, I didn't "Blow up". That's just me being cordial. You wanna see me angry?

Well there is a game (I think it was Metal Gear Solid 4) or whatever that didn't fit on the biggest Blu-ray disc available so they had issues.

You never really said it was either more prevalent or not, :

You dont have to repair your Xbox every 3 months, God. Thats only a holdover from the early days of 360 BETA devices that sucked.

As for MGS4, or whatever game it was, if it cant fit on a Blu-Ray then it would be impossible to fit on a Dual Layer DVD like that used for the 360.

If you want to get angry, go for it. I was simply saying, not starting a flame war, but when your sentences look like:

"You do NOT have to frickin pay for CoD online, Jesus.

"You dont have to repair your Xbox every 3 months, God. "

If it werent for the bolded words it wouldnt sound harsh, but eh way you phrased it, seemed harsh, but text on a screen can come across that way sometimes.

wow guys lol i leave for a day and this turns off topic kind of lol

It was one post..in a thread of 35. ;)

Really though, now that I think about it, if you can afford a PS3, go for it. The only thing your going to lack is the ability to swap batteries in the remote, but hell you can always go buy another controller and keep one charged while the other is in use. That and missing out on 360 exclusives, but if you go 360 you miss PS3 exclusives so your screwed either way.