Guest paulvereijken

EM4 Gold (German) keeps crashing

Guest paulvereijken

My EM4 Gold edition (in German) keeps crashing when I play a mod. Doesn't mather which mod it is, although Winterberg always crashes within 5 minutes and other mods take longer until they crash. In the normal freeplay map or campaign the game also crashes after 30 minutes or an hour. Any hints how to solve this?

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt

My EM4 Gold edition (in German) keeps crashing when I play a mod. Doesn't mather which mod it is, although Winterberg always crashes within 5 minutes and other mods take longer until they crash. In the normal freeplay map or campaign the game also crashes after 30 minutes or an hour. Any hints how to solve this?

I think you have a codec problem and your display memory is way to low. Try reading through our technical help FAQ to see what you can do about it.

Guest paulvereijken
I think you have a codec problem and your display memory is way to low. Try reading through our technical help FAQ to see what you can do about it.

To low display memory? I use a 256 mb NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT. I can play Call of Duty Modern Warfare with Max Graphic options without problems.

Theres nothing about blocked files in the logfile so why would it be a codec problem?

Try putting your logfile on read only and yes, your display memory is enough, you should even be able to play it on a 128mb card

Try searching the logfile with CTRL F for "not available" and "not found". I found a whole lot of those errors.

Graphic extensions not being available means your graphic card or drivers do not support them... and ehm each normal logfile has not found .dds files too

I think you are a little confused :) If it was a codec problem it would literally show could nor open or could not read