Smoothe88

Vehicle Names in Scripts

I was thinking of changing some of the vehicles I have in my stations and I know HOW to do it, but the only thing i need to know is their script names.

Example: I know const char VO_USAR[] = "fs_usar"; is obviously for the heavy rescue but i need to know the script names to the following vehicles please:

1. Light Rescue Truck

2. Brush Truck

3. EMS Captain's Car

4. Water Tender

Like i said before, I know how to use them, i am just clueless what their proper names are. Thanks in advance :23_31_4:

oh is The Light Equipment Vehicle --> LEV?

If you are talking about the Heavy Equipment Squad (LA County Fire) then it is referred to as HES

You should do what I do. Go into your 911: First Responder/ Emergency 4 files, and then just go to MODS --> LA MOD --> PROTOTYPES --> VEHICLES --> 02 LA FIRE DEPARTMENT

from there you can check the names. and to check the VO names, just use the editor.

It's pretty easy once you do it a few times.

Pumper42 used to do it like that *snaps fingers*

Lemmie find a little part of his directions lol.

This was for bay doros

1.Place door on map

2.Click on door and select properties tab at bottom

3.Where it says object name remove UNNAMED

4.Put in name gate_fir01 (just change number for additional doors eg: gate_fir05, gate_fire09 etc.)

5.Go to edit and select TRIGGERS

6.Select NEW

7.Give it the name that represents the door eg:gate_fir01

8.Check boxes person squad and vehicle squad

9.Now make a box

10.Place box accordingly (make the width of the door, about as long as a vehicle, and make the boxes extend slightly inside door. This allows for it to open when the truck leaves. Height does not matter as long as nothing is inside the box. eg. light pole

11.That should do it.

(OMG IM SO WASTED)

Oh snap that works for a new station great good i will use that thanks. What about giving the Return to Station command to my Heavy Equipment Squad (I replaced the HAZMAT successfully i am just missing that button). I remember seeing it in the forums but I cant find it?