Xplorer4x4

Favorite Lightbar?

Guest matt31896

I'm going to be a firefighter soon(as you can tell) and I will have:

White Rotators With the Lens Amber/White/Amber and there will be four regular rotators behind the Amber Lens and one light that rotates that isn't a bulb with a mirror or plate, but almost LED and is Amber behind the white lens !!!!!

Guest miked9372
I'm going to be a firefighter soon(as you can tell) and I will have:
White Rotators With the Lens Amber/White/Amber and there will be four regular rotators behind the Amber Lens and one light that rotates that isn't a bulb with a mirror or plate, but almost LED and is Amber!!!!!

me to i am going to have a setup like the one i posted up there but with red white and blue lights

Guest matt31896

In SC blue lights are reserved for police vehicles only and red lights are reserved for marked fire trucks/pick-ups, ambulances and police cars and directional lightbars are for thee three emergency groups and company trucks like power or highway or water works, etc.

Does that answer your question RandomPerson139?

In SC blue lights are reserved for police vehicles only and red lights are reserved for marked fire trucks/pick-ups, ambulances and police cars and directional lightbars are for thee three emergency groups and company trucks like power or highway or water works, etc.

Does that answer your question RandomPerson139?

I actually find that interesting, because here in NJ, its the other way around. Red lights are reserved for police, blue lights for any other volunteers. I guess every state is different. Like the way California MUST have a single red light on all emergency vehicles, whereas in NJ, having a single/non flashing light of anything other than a scene light or takedown light is illegal.

Guest matt31896
I actually find that interesting, because here in NJ, its the other way around. Red lights are reserved for police, blue lights for any other volunteers. I guess every state is different. Like the way California MUST have a single red light on all emergency vehicles, whereas in NJ, having a single/non flashing light of anything other than a scene light or takedown light is illegal.
Ohio it's Red for volunteers

Pennsylvania at least used to be blue for any firefighters, but are Red for officers

I prefer roto-rays, a nice classic.

Let me clear this up, in SC volunteers can't have red lights!

Those are pretty much the top of the line lights, really expensive espically those in the pic, but very nice and effective good choice by the department

Those are pretty much the top of the line lights, really expensive espically those in the pic, but very nice and effective good choice by the department

can you tell us who makes those lights? id really like to know and learn more about that lightbar