Guest LaModisCool

Help! i need help with 911 first responders/Emergency 4!

Guest LaModisCool

I have 911 first responders for my laptop and i need some ones help! when i first installed it it was a little laggy and it still is ive uninstalled it a few times but i dosent work i dont know what to do. The Game takes up about 220,000 mgs of space but im not sure if thats high or not to me GBS is really high. I dont know if its my grapichs card or if the game takes up to much space. If there is a config file that may be able to fix it plz link it to a repley but if it is a diffrent reason please help and say why thx

I have 911 first responders for my laptop and i need some ones help! when i first installed it it was a little laggy and it still is ive uninstalled it a few times but i dosent work i dont know what to do. The Game takes up about 220,000 mgs of space but im not sure if thats high or not to me GBS is really high. I dont know if its my grapichs card or if the game takes up to much space. If there is a config file that may be able to fix it plz link it to a repley but if it is a diffrent reason please help and say why thx

With out a dxdiag log and the games log file theres no telling. Post those and make sure to read the Technical Help FAQ in the FAQ forum. Some computer specs would be helpful but I am guessing you dont have a clue how to do that so just post a dxdiag and that will have your system specs in it.

And so you know MB(or megs)= megabytes and GB(or gigs) = Gigabytes. The LA Mod is about 220 MB(220,000 bytes roughly) which I am guessing you are referencing as the game is much larger then 220 MB installed.

My first suspicion would be you need to update the drivers for your video card.

Oh and which game are your running EM4 or 911FR? While the game is actually the same 911FR has patches already applied while EM4 requires a patch(in the download center) to install mods(if memory serves me right) and fix some bugs.