Guest swat9uk

LA mod installed but crashes

Guest swat9uk

hi all ive got the 911 responders edition ,1.3f us i think it is ,when i spotted the la mod it looks great ,

i followed the instructions and i installed the mod, and every time i start the game on the main menu i select the la mod then go to freeplay to test it it loads all the way then craches back to desktop, well gutted..

so i downloaded the lasted drivers from nvida same problem, i also used a tool to disable some codec fetures..same problem

if i was to run it it in normal mode it will work fine, so it must be a problem with the way i installed the mod ive tried quite a few times now ,

1st of i downloaded just the files and extracted them to a folder then i paste them into the mods folder,that never worked out to good so i whent on the hunt again and i found the exe la mod ,installed that then i pasted in the la mod files as well then in the main menu in mods section it sees the la mod but then crashes.

and cna any one tell me this little question as well i notice there are all types of ones..globle ect 911 first responders.. em4 are they all the same but just called diffrent ones due to the region? just wonderd

grat game though very adictive carnt wait for number 5..

my system spec

vista ultamate 32 bit

fat1lty an9 32x mobo

AMD 6000 d/c

3gb ddr2 6400 memory

nvida 7950 512mb o/c graphics

580w hiper psu

any info or help on this would be great thanks

Dont double post. Theres an edit button. And yes you had the wrong file. Download the 171mb file. Extract it, and double click on the e4mod file. It will install it. Then grab the small exe file, and run it. It will fix some bugs in the mod. Then you can download the mission patch, to play the original 20 mission from EM4 or you can skip it and play the 10 LA Mod missions. ;)