Guest Mjon

Em4 la mod

Hi. when i install the la mod and is about to activate in game the game freezes, any idea how to fix or does it just take a huge amount of time to load it? I have emergency 4 English verision wich is V1.3F

Best Wishes// Martin

Hi. when i install the la mod and is about to activate in game the game freezes, any idea how to fix or does it just take a huge amount of time to load it? I have emergency 4 English verision wich is V1.3F

Best Wishes// Martin

your mean is: when you choose LA mod and load it, your computer freezes about 3-> 5 minute? Me too. But now, with LA mod v1.8.1 I load it only 2 minutes :> That's was great, I think if you want load it more fast you should need more RAM and VGA for your computer.

Best regard :)

your mean is: when you choose LA mod and load it, your computer freezes about 3-> 5 minute? Me too. But now, with LA mod v1.8.1 I load it only 2 minutes :> That's was great, I think if you want load it more fast you should need more RAM and VGA for your computer.

Best regard :)

Hi and thanks for the reply :) Yes when i chose it in the game meny the game freezes totaly and if i press the mouse button it quits the game, i have the newest verision, im running on vista could that be a problem? I will try again and let it load for some time and see. Im reporting back :)

Best Wishes/ Martin

Hi and thanks for the reply :) Yes when i chose it in the game meny the game freezes totaly and if i press the mouse button it quits the game, i have the newest verision, im running on vista could that be a problem? I will try again and let it load for some time and see. Im reporting back :)

Best Wishes/ Martin

I think when you loading mod you shoudn't click mouse button or any keys because more you click more slowly computer load. Perhaps windows vista cause the problems but I don't sure.

Oh, you should go around your home when loading and not Alt+tab when loading, don't touch any things of your computer (mouse and keyboard)

Good luck.

I think when you loading mod you shoudn't click mouse button or any keys because more you click more slowly computer load. Perhaps windows vista cause the problems but I don't sure.

Oh, you should go around your home when loading and not Alt+tab when loading, don't touch any things of your computer (mouse and keyboard)

Good luck.

It worked, it loaded for like 10-15 minutes. But when i select a mission it loads for 20-25 minutes before starting, is that normal?

That's normal with your computer.

I saw in another tread that if you turn off F-secure it loads faster and it did, the problem is that f-secure searches the files when you run the game, with that off it loads in 10-15 seconds :D

When I try downloading the la mod it will save but the when i doblle click on the mod installer and click the mod it says there appers to be a modification with the same name installed cant install. Remove or rename the existent modification folder in order to install this package. I dont know exactly what it sees since I have never downloaded it before.

I saw in another tread that if you turn off F-secure it loads faster and it did, the problem is that f-secure searches the files when you run the game, with that off it loads in 10-15 seconds :D

All the more reason to go with NOD32 and Comodo Firewall. Comodo is consistently ranked among the top 3 firewalls out there, and to top it off, its free!

When I try downloading the la mod it will save but the when i doblle click on the mod installer and click the mod it says there appers to be a modification with the same name installed cant install. Remove or rename the existent modification folder in order to install this package. I dont know exactly what it sees since I have never downloaded it before.

Look if there is a map in the Sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4/Mods folder with a name that could cause the problem, try to remove the map if you find anyone. Do you have the game patched to V1.3? if you have Standard Emergency 4. If you have deluxe or 911 First responders its already patched

Best Wishes//Martin