Guest xang456

Cant complete campaign games?

Guest xang456

Hey i was wondering if you guys could help me.

I am having a problem with the game in the campaign mode where you must arrest 3 rioters. ( its after the Oil Rig mission)

The mini games dont seem to work even though i put all the fires out and arrest all the criminals and heal everyone, etc. I have done everything correctly and it wont allow me to move to the next level?

All advice is appreciated

Thanks

Emma

perhaps,you didn't send 3 crime to HQ, so you can't go to next level, send all 3 criminals to HQ and you will complete that mission.Good luck. :bia:

Hey i was wondering if you guys could help me.

I am having a problem with the game in the campaign mode where you must arrest 3 rioters. ( its after the Oil Rig mission)

The mini games dont seem to work even though i put all the fires out and arrest all the criminals and heal everyone, etc. I have done everything correctly and it wont allow me to move to the next level?

All advice is appreciated

Thanks

Emma

Press the TAB button and see what objectives are still marked red. You need to complete those before you can progress to the next level.