Guest viper912

COntrols

Guest viper912

Hi i recently installed 911 FR and got the LA mod 1.8 I am playing in free mode and have noticed two things, 1 is when i request an engine and ambulance it comes from OFF the map and not the fire stations, second when they arrive on scene i can only make the personal get out of the vehicle. I have no other commands nor can i then move the vehicle. Please Help

Guest viper912
Hi i recently installed 911 FR and got the LA mod 1.8 I am playing in free mode and have noticed two things, 1 is when i request an engine and ambulance it comes from OFF the map and not the fire stations, second when they arrive on scene i can only make the personal get out of the vehicle. I have no other commands nor can i then move the vehicle. Please Help

Is there something else i have to mod or download to get the controls> I am really dying to play the game but cant. PLEASe anyone?

This usually happens if you play any other mod or the original game before you play the LA mod.

It locks out all the comands

Is there something else i have to mod or download to get the controls> I am really dying to play the game but cant. PLEASe anyone?

Do you really expect an answer in 24 minutes?

You can select the vehicles in the fire station and send them somewhere. You do need to open the doors of the station with the control box outside. Or you can use the battalion chief to call the emergency vehicles from the station. After the map has loaded, the alarm will go off automaticly and the battalion chief will enter his vehicle at the main fire station. Let hi exit and use his command panel to alarm the vehicle.