Batt62

SWAT "parking"

Agree

Hoppah can you release V1.9 with a Swat or FBI building...

Or That you add the script as seen in this thread that the bomb squad and fbi can park at the parking where the police vehiceles come out...

As it's been said over and over again, please refrain from giving new suggestions/ideas. Warnings can result from them.

However, it's really easy to make the bomb squad and FBI and even SWAT Trucks to park at the police station. Some believe that it is unrealistic (and they are right) because these units are called from the main HQ building, most of the time, they are not stationed at smaller police stations, they are called from HQ when they are needed.

But anyways, you don't even need to change any scripts. Just go into the Editor and add the "Go To Police Station" button for each vehicle. Just load the mod on the editor, go into edit commands (for that vehicle) and add the vcmdtopolicestation (I think that's what it's called) to the vehicle's commands.

I don't think same to you, I think S.W.A.T team can be park at S.W.A.T station not Police station.This is LosAngles city.I think it should have a S.W.A.T station.If I change by Editor I can't play online, right?

I don't think same to you, I think S.W.A.T team can be park at S.W.A.T station not Police station.This is LosAngles city.I think it should have a S.W.A.T station.If I change by Editor I can't play online, right?

Yeah. I don't have alot of knowledge of LA, but you can ask MikesPhotos about it. I never knew they had a devoted SWAT Station...

I'm not sure if it affects online play... I know if you changes the scripts, the other players HAVE TO have the same scripts as you though.

Ok,in fact, I don't know LA has S.W.A.T station or not. But I want S.W.A.T station for free play, because call 1 S.W.A.T team is so expensive and I want a place to park it, not street :(

In game, I only need S.W.A.T team for riot zone ;)

Oh, unless have a parking for S.W.A.T team, it's ok nothing happen :lach:

Unrealistic, S.W.A.T parking can't be a project.

You don't get to decide if a thread is closed or not.

I don't. I just call them from off map since its more realistic that way. There are 21 LAPD stations, but SWAT is out of the Metropolitan division based at the Central Facilities Building, not out of a Police Station. FBI responses come from the Federal Building in the Wilshire district which is a pretty good distance from LAPD stations as well.

Same, when I'm finished with them I send them away, unless it's a slick top.

As it's been said over and over again, please refrain from giving new suggestions/ideas. Warnings can result from them.

However, it's really easy to make the bomb squad and FBI and even SWAT Trucks to park at the police station. Some believe that it is unrealistic (and they are right) because these units are called from the main HQ building, most of the time, they are not stationed at smaller police stations, they are called from HQ when they are needed.

But anyways, you don't even need to change any scripts. Just go into the Editor and add the "Go To Police Station" button for each vehicle. Just load the mod on the editor, go into edit commands (for that vehicle) and add the vcmdtopolicestation (I think that's what it's called) to the vehicle's commands.

Your wrong mate.

Then they just go to the normal parking at front, i meant where the police cars spawn,. at the back.

That they park there!

Then you need to lay streets and stuff..

Your wrong mate.

Then they just go to the normal parking at front, i meant where the police cars spawn,. at the back.

That they park there!

Then you need to lay streets and stuff..

Oh yeah, I knew that. I was actually referring to parking in the front. Never knew he was talking about parking it in the back.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I was actually referring to parking in the front. Never knew he was talking about parking it in the back.

Oh sorry, i had new freeplay map, there they park at back xD

Im currently working on an FBI and SWAT station , but i cant get the entry points working, any ideas?

Cool, sorry no...