Guest superredss

need help with installing mod

Guest superredss

alright, first of all i am new to this forum, so bear with me...

bought the game, installed it on my desktop, worked great, installed the la mod, worked great...

then i bought a new laptop, installed it on my laptop, worked great... downloaded the la mod again, unzipped it, and now i can get the mod to come up on the mod installer screen but when i click on it and load, it thinks a second and then goes back to the main menu, nothing loads, no missions, none of the la items! i have tried this multiple times and am kind of frustrated... why would it work on my desktop but not my laptop, did i do something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated.

alright, first of all i am new to this forum, so bear with me...

bought the game, installed it on my desktop, worked great, installed the la mod, worked great...

then i bought a new laptop, installed it on my laptop, worked great... downloaded the la mod again, unzipped it, and now i can get the mod to come up on the mod installer screen but when i click on it and load, it thinks a second and then goes back to the main menu, nothing loads, no missions, none of the la items! i have tried this multiple times and am kind of frustrated... why would it work on my desktop but not my laptop, did i do something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and :welcome: to the forum!

Did you save the mods in the Emergency 3\Mods folder?

Did you try double clicking the file ending on .e3mod to see if the auto-installer worked?

Guest superredss
Hi and :welcome: to the forum!

Did you save the mods in the Emergency 3\Mods folder?

Did you try double clicking the file ending on .e3mod to see if the auto-installer worked?

thanks

i saved the mods in the mods folder, however i did not try the auto install...will try that now, thanks!

[EDIT]well that worked! thanks for the help![/EDIT]