Guest Sixer

Can't play Campaign

Hello,

I have trouble that when i try play campaign mode it crashes, but freeplay works just fine.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Can you upload a DXDiag file and a logfile please?

See the FAQ on where to find the files and how to upload them.

Nope, just normal 911:FR.

Then could you start the game, try to play campaign and after that please upload your logfile again. This logfile is from when you played the LA MOD. So it isn't going to tell me much about the normal campaign mode ;)

Strange, I don't even have LA mod... Oh well.

logfile.txt

How do you mean you don't have LA MOD, how can you have problems playing LA MOD if you don't have it?

Hello there.

I tried to play 911:FR with LA mod and its just not working, it CTD every time i try. I just DL'ed the 1.8 and 1.8.1 patch, is there any thing before those that i need? please help :)

Thanks! :holdglass:

Anyways, this means you are experiencing crashes to desktop whenever you try to play campaign or a mod correct?

Judging from your logfile you have a codec issue. You should remove all unused codecs and then it should work. For more information see the Technical FAQ.

Guest Sixer

I did what the FAQ said just 1 thing i dont get, it says that "Google camera adapter 0 and Google camera adapter 1"

The driver file for this codec was not found.

This probably mean that this codec was uninstalled properly.

Can you please help me :(

I did what the FAQ said just 1 thing i dont get, it says that "Google camera adapter 0 and Google camera adapter 1"

Can you please help me :(

I'm assuming these are the results of a sherlock check? That means that the program called google camera adapter isn't installed correctly. That can cause the problems with other programs. In that case you best can reinstall the google camera adapter or if you don't use it at all just delete it. I believe it is installed when you assign your webcam to G-mail chat. So you probably want to unassign it or look in the G-mail chat folder to delete it.

I don't have it myself so I'm afraid I can't help you more then this. Maybe someone who has it can tell you where you can find it on your PC.

Guest Sixer

I don't have a webcam though, nor do I use Gmail chatting system. This also may be a good time to say that when it comes to software and/or IT stuff, I don't really know what people are talking about...

I don't have a webcam though, nor do I use Gmail chatting system. This also may be a good time to say that when it comes to software and/or IT stuff, I don't really know what people are talking about...

Try this: start --> search --> files or folders

Type 'Google camera adapter' and press enter. Maybe you can find and remove it that way. Again I don't have the program and I don't know it so I can't help you much with this other then the basic stuff.

Guest Sixer
Don't play campaign with the LA Mod. Reinstall the mod and select the mission you want to play from the list. :)

I only have the 1.8 patch to the LA mod, not the full package. Is that a reason why it wont work?