looneyboy714

LA Police Changes

I recently made some changes to my own personal version of the LA mod, I added the new lightbar to the LASD unit, and new wheels to the LAPD unit, Then i switched the airport patrol car and the port patrol car with the older LASD car and the older LAPD car and also changed the LAPD undercover to make it look less like a police unit.

Just Thought Id Show You

James

post-122-1247478050_thumb.jpg

Guest em4fan
Sorry Hoppah ill edit it now

Thank you for telling me :)

Em4fan: Hopefully with permission it might, but if not theres nothing i can do, it is hoppahs mod afterall

James

Sure, no problem. I see you added new lights in the rear windscreen of the vehicles. Can you make video in the editor?

em4fan

i dont think i can do videos, but they are LED lights in the rear window, red and blue flashing sequence back and forth and a steady burn red for the front(exactly like slicktop) and flashing headlights

i based the red car off the movie street kings

james

Guest em4fan
i dont think i can do videos, but they are LED lights in the rear window, red and blue flashing sequence back and forth and a steady burn red for the front(exactly like slicktop) and flashing headlights

i based the red car off the movie street kings

james

Sounds great :)

em4fan

Guest em4fan
Its preety awesome.Love your Unmarked car.

Keep it up,hope it can be release,try making more unmarked car as a detective car

I thinking about it and to have more than one unmarked car with various (different) lights :)

Sorry for my English

em4fan

Hey Everyone, i made some changes to the unmarked car, the LAPD slicktop and i also added a new unit, a CHP all white commercial enforcement unit

the unmarked red car has has its pushbar removed to make it look less like a police unit

the slicktop has all LED lights, including the removal of the longer lights in the back and replacing with just 2, 2 LED lights in the grille and LED light next to the stedy red

the CHP unit has all LED lights too, red and blue in the back and red in the grille, with red steady burn and blue LED

http://img197.imageshack.us/i/chpe.jpg/

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/newslicktop.jpg/

http://img24.imageshack.us/i/newunmarked.jpg/

Enjoy

James