Guest zeke555666

Caltrans trucks

And where would this be used in the mod?

Jose,great job. I hope you can release this.

Could just put it as a fancy redirect... In theory, could we not reskin the equipment trailer set up some fancy lights and and put the redirect script on it?

And where would this be used in the mod?

Jose,great job. I hope you can release this.

I was just metioning that there is a sand bag in the back because the original pic had no sandbag.

BTW: Xplorer, I attached those LA Station files in that thread, if you wouldn't mind checking them out for me, that'd be great....

but is it gone replace the engeneer van or is it a additional model??

and ifso, mayby making a traffic engeneer that also gan redirect en stop cars and fix the traffic lights?

Guest fire captain

u should have the engeneer should be able to set the traffic lights for different times of shut the lights on red so we do not have to have police come out all the time

Your aiming a bit high. This is just a new model. What your talking about would require a new script for the traffic lights, then it would require another script to give the egineer that ability and of course there would need to be a section of the script to set up a way for us to adjust the timings and such of the lights.

is this car gone replace the original engeer van?? and is it gone be staffed by the regular engeneer or with a new engeneer how also gan redirect the traffic like a traffic officer??

ooke thanks for tha awnser. but "creating" a new one also would include a new skin mayby.

But ill give the engeneer the redirect traffic command.

Cant wait for the new great looking truck man:)

keep up the good work :)

Guest fire captain

Your aiming a bit high. This is just a new model. What your talking about would require a new script for the traffic lights, then it would require another script to give the egineer that ability and of course there would need to be a section of the script to set up a way for us to adjust the timings and such of the lights.

well on my la mod the traffic lights are weird because it stops all the lights for ever

Guest fire captain

I love this idea. If/when it is completed, and if/when it is approved, i'll be sure to download.

ya me too because i do not know how to do skining modeling and all that stuff

i mean i wish i could do that stuff