Guest hckyhcky12

Emergency 4 ModInstaller Error

Guest hckyhcky12

When I try to open up the modinstaller.exe it says that emergency 4 is not installed correctly please re-install but I already have anyone know what's up here

EDIT: And i do have the english game so need for patching someone please help me out here i want the LA:MOD really really really badly lol

This is what i have in my folder if someone wants to tell me if im missing something

Data (folder)

Mods (folder)

Registry Data (folder)

em4.cfg

Em4.exe

Emergency 4.ico

logfile.txt

ModInstaller.exe

msvcp71.dll

msvcr71.dll

readme.txt

unicows.dll

vBase.dll

vision71.dll

first two posts merged, please use the edit button next time.

2. You need patch 3 for the modinstaller to work

No you don't, if you already have the modinstaller the one thing you shouldn't do is install patch 1.3. That corrupts the game completely.

Did you try just double clicking the file ending on .e4mod when trying to install the LA MOD?

Guest hckyhcky12
first two posts merged, please use the edit button next time.

No you don't, if you already have the modinstaller the one thing you shouldn't do is install patch 1.3. That corrupts the game completely.

Did you try just double clicking the file ending on .e4mod when trying to install the LA MOD?

What like just double clicking the file or the ending because I've tried it and it come up with the window Open With.. and i browse to the modinstaller and it still doesn't work

What like just double clicking the file or the ending because I've tried it and it come up with the window Open With.. and i browse to the modinstaller and it still doesn't work

You browse to the modinstaller.exe file? Not one of the other files?

What do you mean one of the other files?

oh sorry thought you were talking about the editor. You also got the editor manual etc. Some people get that confused. But never mind.

Can you start the setup.exe file? The hard copy version of the game has a 'repair option', i'm not sure if the digital download has it to, but you can try and see if it's there. If it's there, of course choose the repair option and try again.

Guest hckyhcky12
oh sorry thought you were talking about the editor. You also got the editor manual etc. Some people get that confused. But never mind.

Can you start the setup.exe file? The hard copy version of the game has a 'repair option', i'm not sure if the digital download has it to, but you can try and see if it's there. If it's there, of course choose the repair option and try again.

No I can't seem to find it all i've done is just try to uninstall and re-install so does this mean my installer is corrupt?