Guest mks9

Graphic error with EM4

Hi, well... i have a fatal error with my EM4, last time i had got 911 First Responders and i could play it, but a day when i wanted to play, i saw this...

dibujodqn.th.jpg

I have posted in others spanish forums about this topic and someone told me that it could be the file em4config... Do you know what's happens???please i want to play again and i don´t know what can i do!!!thank you!!!

Hi, well... i have a fatal error with my EM4, last time i had got 911 First Responders and i could play it, but a day when i wanted to play, i saw this...

I have posted in others spanish forums about this topic and someone told me that it could be the file em4config... Do you know what's happens???please i want to play again and i don´t know what can i do!!!thank you!!!

Can you upload your logfile and DXDIAG file here please. We can't help you without it. You can try downloading the config file from our database.

Well... I've upload one file:

1. logfile.txt

I haven't found the DXDIAG file, where is it?

please I wanna play now!!!help me!!!xD thank you so much.

Please stop the whining, it isn't going to get you anywhere except annyoing me.

You need to create a DXDIAG file yourself. Go to start --> run --> type dxdiag and press enter. The computer will run a self test and present the results to you. Save the results and upload them like you did with the logfile.

Based on your logfile I think you either need to update your graphic drivers or thta you have a codec issue. I'll need your dxdiag file to know for sure.