Guest Traft_Carissan

New manual siren script (Stand By, see First reply)

I know, we're all saddened by the loss of the script, you can let out your sadness, we tried all we could x.x too bad. This is not the fault of the LAFD, we did all we could, and now it's gone. :1046274283_heul: I know, your gonna miss it

but

there's gonna be free food at the funeral! :1046275767_ugly:

lol

Celebrate the very short life of this submod, time to move on :1046276372_bawling:

Don't miss it too much

I hope this happens. I also hope the sirens have different actions. For example, one siren could make ALL traffic and pedestrians move out the way, and another could make them stop and not move. Another could make the vehicles pull over to the side of the road (or divert). Another could be heard from a while away, thus vehicles and people would take action (ie move out the way) before the vehicle is even close to them. What do you guys think about my idea?

I hope this happens. I also hope the sirens have different actions. For example, one siren could make ALL traffic and pedestrians move out the way, and another could make them stop and not move. Another could make the vehicles pull over to the side of the road (or divert). Another could be heard from a while away, thus vehicles and people would take action (ie move out the way) before the vehicle is even close to them. What do you guys think about my idea?

no offense but that is WAY too much scripting... there is a reason no mod has that function... too advanced...