TROOPER05

Way off topic

If anyone in the near FL area knows of or comes across a push bar for a 2001 Crown Victoria - Let me know please asap. I am in the process of restoring an old police car I bought - for a show later this year - Please PM me if you know of any or can obtain any - - - I know where to get them but am not willing at the moment to pay 250-300 for one - so cheaper the better - even if its scuffed - I can repair it easily in my shop - - Thank you for all your help.

TROOPER

try to contact a police dept with a broken car. you could probably get it cheapoff them:)

Yeah have tried LOTS of them - - being in law enforcement myself you would think its that easy - Truth is It is hard to obtain old parts even if the transfer is inter-agency but i am still trying that - - - and have been for like 2 months now.

our new troop commander just closed down the room/garage where we could get "toys" off the old cars ... Sucks.....

TROOPER

By push guard do you mean brush guard? I *may* be able to give you a number for our police, they just refited the whole fleet with dodge chargers.

I think in this case push bumper is the proper term as there usually there to push with, while brush guards are designed for trucks to prevent brush from directly impacting the vehicle.