jab16

Shooting

I would like to anounce a very tragic event. This was anounced 1 minute ago on yahoo :1046276372_bawling:

Today a gunman opend fire with a assualt rifle at the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC. The suspect entered the Museum and gravely wounded the Security guard before being shot. The assalent and victim were both hospitalized the gunman is in critical condition. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said the gunman appeared to have acted alone. He was "engaged by security guards immediately after entering the door" with a rifle, she said. "The second he stepped into the building he began firing." A suspect is Von Brunn ( 89 years old) a white suppremicsit. Police say he is under investigation for the shooting and the elderly mans car was found nearby. In 1983 he was convicted of attempting to kidnap members of the Federal reserve Board. He was arrested two years before outside the room where the board was meeting with a revolver, knife, and sawed off shotgun. Once the shooting started it was evacuated. A Museum offical said a couple thousand of people were inside the facility when the shooting occured.

My thoughts and prayers are with the familys of the victim. :frown:

Full story http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_holocaust_museum_shooting

saw this on CNN (as soon as i turned off my 360 and turned to Tuner) and i was like wtf, who would shoot a guard at the Holocaust Museum? then the playwrite who was a guest said about an 88 year old white supremacist.

this is why we should destroy the KKK, like Grant almost managed to do in the 1800s