Guest Ass

Some gameplay issues...

Hi,

Let me start my 1st post by congratulating the developers on this hidden gem of a game...

However im having a few issues that are affecting the game.

1) Vehicles stay stuck at the base: creating a long line of called in vehicles. With a game that requires micromanaging magic, this flaw is driving me nuts.

2) Orders ignored: upon issuing an order 1of 3 things happens. 1) they obey 2) they obey after 20 seconds :X 3) completly ignore me ( see micromanaging-driving me nuts)

The game runs great, no lag or graphical issues, but these 2 issues, are making my games that much harder. Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated, ill see you all on the challenge board.

Ass

The game runs great, no lag or graphical issues, but these 2 issues, are making my games that much harder. Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated, ill see you all on the challenge board.

Ass

1) It happens, it sucks, notyhing to do about it. You can try to draw a selection square of the map and that way selecting the unit that is stuck. Usually they will respond to a 'go back to base command' and the other units can enter the map again.

2) Sometimes the orders are impossible: by placing vehicles you can block off an acces road and if you order your evhicles to drive to somewhere and they can only travel via that road it takes a long time before they figure outan alternatiove route orh they won't go because they can't execute the order. So try to keep all roads accesible.

Hey,

Thanks for the response. For those who may have the same issue, I'm dealing with it in the following manner. It turns out, that the stuck vehicle does move, but it can take up to a minute. If you are in dire need of that vehicle, or any behind it, send it just outside the hq path-road, once there, itll respond to your commands, and unjam vehicles behind it, unless that one freezes too... then rinse, repeat.

Another note, I'm finding the longer the path, the longer it takes for them to respond. Units on foot, unfortunatly, have pretty limited range, or they dont respond/obey. Happy rescuing, Ass