nfspdf

I made my first mission But I have a problem

Well I gave it a shot and made my first mission it came out pritty sweet but my problem is I get almost there and I take all the people away. But my cars are still smoking . I take one car away and I have two cars left and the games ends .I was like what the heck I still need to put the cars out and I need to get the cars back to the station .What did I do wrong and how do I fix it .I am lost there .Could someone help me out .I would hate to have this mission go to waste . Thanks ;)

Guest __Uknow__

void OnMissionLeft(GameObject *obj)

{

if (obj->HasName(NAME_VEHICLE_I) || obj->HasName(NAME_VEHICLE_II))

{

mWrecksTow++;

if (mWrecksTow>=2)

Mission::SetObjectiveAccomplished("MISSION16_TRANSPORT_VEHICLE", true);  

}

}

try this a bit

Well I did what you told me the mission will not end .Hum I must have done something wrong :?No it a new mission it from mission 01 .It is a Traffic Accident with several cars on there way into NY .newmission.jpg.Also can't get that dang smoke out .Thanks for your help guys ;)

Well I did what you told me the mission will not end .Hum I must have done something wrong  :?No it a new mission it from mission 01 .It is a Traffic Accident with several cars on there way into NY .newmission.jpg.Also can't get that dang smoke out .Thanks for your help guys  ;)

No, missions won't fail, but I think you are using the original script of missions 1, right?

To make an injured person:

Place person on map, select it, click properties, traits, you change health and more stuff there.

How do you make smoke and fire and how do you get it to stop.My cars just keep on smoking and for some resion the game will just not end .Thanks for helping me out I am just trying to learn .One more ? how do you put a person in a car to cut him out ;)

How do you make smoke and fire and how do you get it to stop.My cars just keep on smoking and for some resion the game will just not end .Thanks for helping me out I am just trying to learn .

To start a fire:

Place object on map, select it, click properties, you change fireobjects and more stuff there.

About the smoke. The smoke of the smoking car in mission 1 is scripted. The smoke is added by script, the smoke becomes more intense by script and when you don't 'extinguish' the car, it will explode.

Guest __Uknow__
lol, that part is from a script of my LA mod MISSION16_TRANSPORT_VEHICLE).

What are the objectives for the mission?

not true is from my own mission standards and just created a mission and it was 16 :-

BTW for missions I have a nice proggie for my own to make them and it makes the mission scripts fully automatic and changes all the files nescesary

Could I send you my mod for you to look at and see what I did stuppedly did wrong .My email address is Cwsoundman@aol.com If you would like to send me your email address .I have some other ides for some other mission I would like to talk to you about . ;)

not true is from my own mission standards and just created a mission and it was 16 :-

BTW for missions I have a nice proggie for my own to make them and it makes the mission scripts fully automatic and changes all the files nescesary

Still funny that the redirect names (NAME_VEHICLE_I, NAME_VEHICLE_II and MISSION16_TRANSPORT_VEHICLE) are the exact same as I used for all my missions with that objective. You have explanation for that too?