Turk_WLF

A Newbie needs help with a few items

Since this is my first posting to forum and that I’m new to the game. I apologize if I post it in the wrong section. (I’m using First Responders with Vista)

I’m trying to do the Crane Collapse Mission (Mission 1), I’m unable to do a few things,

1) How can I move the Equipment from the staging area to a closer spot to the scene?

2) How do I get the Firefighter to grab the debris that fell on the Victim, I don’t see the grab object icon.

3) How do I clear the citizens out of the staging area? I tired “ordering” them out by the police officer but some of the citizens move deeper in the staging area.

4) How do you know if you have a mod installed correctly, I tried installed the LA Mod but I don’t see any changes within the game. (I’m sure it is just something that I did wrong)

Thank you

Hi, Welcome :welcome:

This is the mission walk through for the mission: http://www.emergency-planet.com/index.php?...0&Itemid=72 that should help you.

And I'm not sure if you did this but, you need to download and install the mod (with the mod installer or double click the mod file in the .zip or .rar), load the game up and you will see modifications, click it, select the mod and click "Load" this should freeze the game for a little bit then the mod SHOULD be playable. You will notice the difference in the unit selection if you have a mod on.

Hope this helps.

EDIT, for the moving stuff, you should select a fire fighter and hover your mouse over the object, then a icon should appear.

If you want to play the original missions with the LA Mod on, You'll have to download the mission patch. Like Bennie said, you have to load it up in game as well under the Modification tab, the game will freeze for a bit (just let it load, don't touch anything) and the game should be playable after with the LA Mod on.