Stan

We search!

Guest paultje94

ik wil wel missie walktroughs maken, maar dat wil ik gewoon zo ook wel doen zonder dat ik hogere forum rechtenkrijg ofzo. geef maar een gil.

Guest [SAP]Francis
je n'parle pas francais

Then why did you say that you don't speak French if you just spoke that certain language...?

Guest chrikri01

Hi,

If you want I can translate from english to french and dutch. I can't in german. So if you need, I will help you.

Thanks everybody.

See you

Those that have not been contacted yet, please stay patient all translation work is currently on hold till I finish my school year (July 3)

Okay Stan, i've also pm'ed you 2 times.

Good luck with school ;)

Finished my school (HAVO) with an 9.2 for French. So i can translate Dutch-French, French-Dutch, UK-French, French-UK , UK-Dutch, Dutch UK.

Dunno if u still need some but well, better late then never.

Grz Thom

Guest MrRo4U
Maybe I could help with the following languages:

1. English
  2. Portuguese
  3. Spanish

I know you don't need them, but you never know...

I THINK that they or we (fans of EM4) need those languages becase there are very uses languages and better to have more languages for the al world

(sorry 4 my english)

I THINK that they or we (fans of EM4) need those languages becase there are very uses languages and better to have more languages for the al world

(sorry 4 my english)

You know the work this is? We are talking about 100's of texts, walktroughs and so on

hello,

I have a question, do you want that the translator translate this software here? (Ip Board)

Greeting's

Buster

No, the forum is fine like it is. I don't feel the need in 10 languages on the forum.

As stated in this topic, the translating work is about the Main site

Stan