Guest RazviNBA

Emergency 3 problem!

Guest RazviNBA

Hello.Im new here so sorry if i didnt post good the topic.I searched on this forum about this problem but i didnt found anything.I use windows XP not vista so i dont know what is the problem.So,the problem sound like this:

I downloaded with torrent the super game Emergency 3.I installed it and then i entered the game.All was fine,the intro movie was showed and then appears the menu.I tryed to move the mouse cursor but it didnt moved.I installed again the game,but the same problem.I dont know why it dont work because 911 First Responders work to me and 911 FR have higher system requirments then Emergency 3.

Plz help me!

Thank you! :1046276372_bawling:

Sorry for posting bad!

Edited by pyrothijs
swearing removed

Guest GB619
Hello.Im new here so sorry if i didnt post good the topic.I searched on this forum about this problem but i didnt found anything.I use windows XP not vista so i dont know what is the problem.So,the problem sound like this:

I downloaded with torrent the super game Emergency 3.I installed it and then i entered the game.All was fine,the intro movie was showed and then appears the menu.I tryed to move the mouse cursor but it didnt moved.I installed again the game,but the same problem.I dont know why it dont work because 911 First Responders work to me and 911 FR have higher system requirments then Emergency 3.

Plz help me!

Thank you! :1046276372_bawling:

GOD damnit Sorry for posting bad!

hello and :welcome: to the forums

As you downloaded an illegal copy of EM3,you will get no support from anyone,sorry but you will find most people here only give help to people who pay for the games