Guest Zohar

Slow the healing process down?

Guest Zohar

How can I slow the healing process down for everyone in LA Mod 1.8. Victims of car accidents, heart attacks, shootings, everyone. Is there a simple edit in the text somewhere or would I have to edit every single character?

The reason I want to do this is because it only takes a couple seconds to heal someone to full life which is pretty un-realistic. What I want to do is have it slow down tremendously and have to use 2-3 paramedics or EMT's to heal someone.

Any idea on how to do this? Thanks.

Each person has its own 'healt gain' and 'drain' values. Go to the editor, load a map, select a person, press Properties, then Traits and edit the value.

You can't do that for freeplay, since the persons spawn and the events happen randomly. Best way is to edit the script which is quite hard to do.

But you might want to take a look at LAHeal.script in the LA Mod.

Guest Zohar

Goal: Slow down healing process for everyone in the game without editing them 1 by 1.

Hoppah said it is in LAHeal.script.

I opened the file up and was confused what to do to slow the healing process. Anyone have an idea?