Guest marrv

Puzzling Problem

Guest marrv

Hello there,

I have been reading all over these forums (and the tutorials etc) and have been trying to add the GTF tube super to additional engines (played through a few times and wanting to just change things a bit).

I have managed to add the superstructures to the model but once I go into a game (freeplay or mission) the engine does not show up on options to build. Nor can I find the renamed file in any location on my hard drive.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

Hello there,

I have been reading all over these forums (and the tutorials etc) and have been trying to add the GTF tube super to additional engines (played through a few times and wanting to just change things a bit).

I have managed to add the superstructures to the model but once I go into a game (freeplay or mission) the engine does not show up on options to build. Nor can I find the renamed file in any location on my hard drive.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance

First you need to find the adapted prototype. Then you need to add that prototype to the list of vehicles you can call during the game. You can do that in the file vehicles.xml located in the Emergency 4/data/specs folder.