Guest blt950

[EM4/911:FR] Norwegian translated LA-MOD

Guest blt950

Hey, first i just asking you Hoppah, can i translate the LAMOD into Norwegian? (I know how to) Is it ok that i change the voices to norwegian too?

And 2nd i asking you norwegian players: You want it?

Waiting for anwers :12:

Guest blt950

nah, it wont be so hard. It looks easy for me. I donno how for others, but i have some scripting experiences from before. But that realy dont count to make a translation of this mod, as i think. :)

(Fint å høre :gut:, å lage en norsk mod med norske modeller ville no vært kjempe. Jeg vet ikke hvordan lage modeller til spillet, så blir litt vanskelig. Men har uansett ikke planer å lage en norsk mod ennå)

nah, it wont be so hard. It looks easy for me. I donno how for others, but i have some scripting experiences from before. But that realy dont count to make a translation of this mod, as i think. :)

(Fint å høre :gut:, å lage en norsk mod med norske modeller ville no vært kjempe. Jeg vet ikke hvordan lage modeller til spillet, så blir litt vanskelig. Men har uansett ikke planer å lage en norsk mod ennå)

If you wanna make a translation then I say go ahead, if Hoppah thinks it's okay. :)

(Jeg kan ikkeno om å lage mod'er selv, ellers skulle jeg satt igang et prosjekt...)

It's ok as long you can release the changed files only.

And don't forget the few script files which have some text in them too (they're called 'hints').

Check out this topic to find out which scripts files need to be changed.

I will add this topic to Approved Submods when you are ready to release the files. :)

Hoppah

Don't you guys know it's not polite to whisper when there are other people around ;)

Sorry pyrothijs, I can translate it for you so you don't feel left out. ;)

It simply says: "I don't know how to make a mod, if I did I'd start a project of one myself..."

In my first post I said: "Cool seeing other Norwegians playing EM4 with mods!"

Hope that clarifyed some things! ^^

Sorry pyrothijs, I can translate it for you so you don't feel left out. ;)

It simply says: "I don't know how to make a mod, if I did I'd start a project of one myself..."

In my first post I said: "Cool seeing other Norwegians playing EM4 with mods!"

Hope that clarifyed some things! ^^

No problem, was just curious what you were saying :)

Guest [SAP]Francis

This is going off-topic. This topic is about a Norwegian translation for the LA Mod, not anything else such as the Norway Mod for Emergency 4. Please just keep all in a good topic so it will make the moderators' jobs even faster and easier for them.

They (moderators) are gonna respect you if you act like you want to keep the board clean and that you want to help them. :)

This is going off-topic. This topic is about a Norwegian translation for the LA Mod, not anything else such as the Norway Mod for Emergency 4. Please just keep all in a good topic so it will make the moderators' jobs even faster and easier for them.

They (moderators) are gonna respect you if you act like you want to keep the board clean and that you want to help them. :)

Sorry, but I didn't notice your sign saying you're a mod?

Don't blow a gasket, I think the OP would have reacted if he though his topic was being littered with offtopic posts.

Besides, a Norwegian mod is kind of related to this topic...

Guest [SAP]Francis
Sorry, but I didn't notice your sign saying you're a mod?

Don't blow a gasket, I think the OP would have reacted if he though his topic was being littered with offtopic posts.

Besides, a Norwegian mod is kind of related to this topic...

Where is the rule saying I can't tell others to stop posting off-topic eh? Well yeah there is no rule about that.

To get back on topic, blt950, have you started yet or not?

Where is the rule saying I can't tell others to stop posting off-topic eh? Well yeah there is no rule about that.

Even though there is no rule against it, you shouldn't necessarily do it.

Use your logic, don't think going around playing moderator will make you a popular chap.

Even though there is no rule against it, you shouldn't necessarily do it.

Use your logic, don't think going around playing moderator will make you a popular chap.

And here is a mod saying: get back on topic please. Everybody happy now?

And here is a mod saying: get back on topic please. Everybody happy now?

There we are. :)

Thanks a lot!

To get back on topic; blt950, if you need any help/advice/whatever for Norwegian terms or anything, feel free to PM me any time.

I'll help if I can! That goes for the NorwayMod too.