njboy13

Newark Mod

Hello, I've been thinking about it and I definitely want to do this, I want to create a Newark, NJ, USA Mod. It's a city not to far away from me, and has a pretty good sized airport. I know a good place to get pictures, or I could even just go into Newark and get some pictures. But I'm going to want to make this public, so everything will be from scratch, not using one single piece of it from Hoppah's LA Mod. Its going to take a lot of time and patience. I don't exactly have a lot of experience with skins and making the cars, but I will learn, and I'll try to do the best I can. But as you've probably guessed, I will be needing help. So anybody with any experience at all with skinning and modeling, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(and just to let you know, my future posts won't be a novel like this one)

Hello, I've been thinking about it and I definitely want to do this, I want to create a Newark, NJ, USA Mod. It's a city not to far away from me, and has a pretty good sized airport. I know a good place to get pictures, or I could even just go into Newark and get some pictures. But I'm going to want to make this public, so everything will be from scratch, not using one single piece of it from Hoppah's LA Mod. Its going to take a lot of time and patience. I don't exactly have a lot of experience with skins and making the cars, but I will learn, and I'll try to do the best I can. But as you've probably guessed, I will be needing help. So anybody with any experience at all with skinning and modeling, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(and just to let you know, my future posts won't be a novel like this one)

Well, as I told the fellah who wants to make the Charles County Mod; It takes a lot of time, dedication, patience and practise. I'm not saying you can't, but you need to know, you've got a LONG journey ahead. I wish you the best of luck, and if you need help, ask away :)

Guest NPD-Traffic

Ill land a hand for your skining as long as the template or skin is converted into a bmp format ill work with it and i can help you with any audio on the side i look forward to this mod and assisting you with it

Ill land a hand for your skining as long as the template or skin is converted into a bmp format ill work with it and i can help you with any audio on the side i look forward to this mod and assisting you with it

Thanks for offering your help, I'm looking forward to this and hoping it will be really cool. For a while I'm going to be working on making the vehicles, I'm probably going to be starting Police first, Which will be NPD, NJ State Police, and County Police. So making the Crown Vics and some other vehicles will take a while, but I'll tell you when they are ready for skinning, and the audio would be nice on the side too, since those English Sirens, and a city like Newark, they just dont go together. haha

Guest NPD-Traffic
Thanks for offering your help, I'm looking forward to this and hoping it will be really cool. For a while I'm going to be working on making the vehicles, I'm probably going to be starting Police first, Which will be NPD, NJ State Police, and County Police. So making the Crown Vics and some other vehicles will take a while, but I'll tell you when they are ready for skinning, and the audio would be nice on the side too, since those English Sirens, and a city like Newark, they just dont go together. haha

ok best of luck for the models bro ;)

I got some audio off my unit ready :P