Soldjaboy

Editor question

Hey gents,

It's been a while since I visited this forums. I was messing around with the freeplay map and decided that I wanted more traffic paths. I know how to lay the paths but the cars travel wide. It looks like they hug the curb when they travel down the road.

I know the path has three lines. A white line and 2 blue lines (where the car actually travels on the path). I noticed that all the other paths were more narrow than the one I created. How do I close the distance between the two blue lines? I read the little Editor manual PDF that came with the US version but it amounted to jack squat. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out.

Guest flyboy

If you haven't figured it out then here's the answer.

When you build a new path, you will see one white line (centering line) plus two blue lines (what the person or vehicle follows). Also you will see little blue squares on the right blue line. If you hold CTRL and click on it you can adjust the width.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

flyboy

Thanks for the help. I have another question.

Triggers, how do you create working ones? (ie traffic lights)

Virtual Objects, how do those work as well? (traffic lights and rail road crossings).

Here's the thing, I'm getting bored with freeplay mode, so I'm doing a little editing. I want to make a trigger for stop signs or use traffic triggers on the areas of road that have STOP at the end of it. I get tired of finding a small traffic jam because one car failed to yeild and ran that stop sign.

Can anyone help me or point me in a useful direction?