Guest emergency3freak

Australian Mod

Guest emergency3freak

Hey Guys

I Was wondering if all the aussies in the forum would like to make an Australian Mod. Andrew2007 was making one. He said that he had already reskinned a pumper. I would love to make an Australian Mod and i would be the person who would do all the publicty and make the websites and stuff like that! I there are any australians here i would be more than happy to stay commited to this project!!! If you would like to be part of this please PM me. Also this is open to people from other contries aswell!!!

Thanks

Emergency 3 Freak

I would be in for it, but a few things needed to be worked out. What State, Era, City/Town/Bush

I would like to help out, but let make sure and clear on, what where and who. its the foundation of a strong mod, then its commitment, once its started keep going no drop outs.

To many people come up with good stuff, then people just rip them appart about it. or find somethng to have a go at. having said that, I would like to help, but only if every person involved knows and understands the plan.

Hey Guys

I Was wondering if all the aussies in the forum would like to make an Australian Mod. Andrew2007 was making one. He said that he had already reskinned a pumper. I would love to make an Australian Mod and i would be the person who would do all the publicty and make the websites and stuff like that! I there are any australians here i would be more than happy to stay commited to this project!!! If you would like to be part of this please PM me. Also this is open to people from other contries aswell!!!

Thanks

Emergency 3 Freak

What are you bringing to he mod itself though? Can you script? repaint? model? Do various tasks in the editor? Not to be rude but it sounds like your sitting back, taking all the credit and not actually doing anything for the mod itself.

Look,

If this was to go ahead - i could provide any information, photographs, knowledge, etc if needed.

I'm not able to carry on with what so little has been already done due to time constraints.

But, as for tasks in the editor, i might be able to give it a hand at doing simple tasks.