Guest 1RWN140

Editor Tutorial

Guest 1RWN140

Hello all,

I would like to use the editor to edit a few things for personal use only in the LA MOD. I got as far as uploading the map on the editor, but I want to change a few things, and I'm not sure how. Also, I would just like someone to give me a little explanation about how to use the editor. I would like to change:

-Add traffic lights to areas

-Change the commands of vehicles that only have return to HQ to be able to go to the fire station.

How will I upload the edited map into the mod itself so I can run it on 911:FR?

Thanks in advance

Hello all,

I would like to use the editor to edit a few things for personal use only in the LA MOD. I got as far as uploading the map on the editor, but I want to change a few things, and I'm not sure how. Also, I would just like someone to give me a little explanation about how to use the editor. I would like to change:

-Add traffic lights to areas

-Change the commands of vehicles that only have return to HQ to be able to go to the fire station.

How will I upload the edited map into the mod itself so I can run it on 911:FR?

Thanks in advance

For the adding of traffic lights: you can find them under the objects (F1). You can place them like any normal object. In order for them to work you would need to name them as described in this post.

In order to add commands to vehicles you need to select the vehicle in the edit scene menu (F1) and press edit. You can then add or remove commands in the edit commands trait. But be warned: you cannot give those untis the 'go to fire station' command without also editing the fire station script itself (else they can't park anywhere and the game will probably crash).

Post moved to modding section since it concerns general modding questions

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs