MCERT1

Creating a new vehicle type

I've wandered this for a while.

In mods, people have managed to develop new equipment types and make them usable in the game. So, my question is: Is it possible to create a new vehicle type?

-I figure it's possible, but would require altering some of the game and editor codes.

Like a secondary firefighting plane.

If you have two then the timer on both are connected but if you cold clone it into a new category like LF2 or something else, then it would unlink their timers and let you change the extinguishing power for one but not the other.

We didn't create new equipment types. We found alternative ways to add new equipment and it's not like vehicle types.

But unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to add 2 fire planes with 2 different timers. Even the timer itself is hardcoded.

Ok, because I have two different airplanes right now, a chopper and a plane.

One has like a 1 minute timer the plane has a three minute.

It works fine, just every time I send out the chopper, the airplanes timer resets.

So I pose a new question,

Would it be possible to alter the extinguishing value for one of them with out affecting the other?

Also kind of on topic, anybody know where in the game scripts the sound trigger for the airplane is at?