Guest friezens

Screen resolution

Guest friezens

hi. im running emergency on windows vista, with all the default settings.

every time i try to change the screen resolution, no matter which one i pick, the game freaks out, i'm only able to see 1/4 off the game's image. then i have to unninstall and reinstall the game in order to play again.

how can i fix this?

hi. im running emergency on windows vista, with all the default settings.

every time i try to change the screen resolution, no matter which one i pick, the game freaks out, i'm only able to see 1/4 off the game's image. then i have to unninstall and reinstall the game in order to play again.

how can i fix this?

Why would you want to try to change the screen resolution then?

Guest friezens
Why would you want to try to change the screen resolution then?

because in a higher resolution (that my pc can take) i would see a lot more of the map, making the gameplay easier for me.

Guest friezens
Whats size did you try ingame then? 1440*900?

Try one lower then that like the 1200 * xxx

Same thing happens.

when the game installs it sets default 1024 x 768, i tried 1280x960 and 1280 x1024, and the game automatically blinks and shows me only 1/4 of the games screen, meaning i can only see 1/4 of the menu, the bottom left quarter. having to unninstall and reinstall in order to be able to play again.

even when playing at 1024*768 it shows the game in 4:3, and theres 2 huge black stripes on the side of the game, which it doesn't use (laptop screen not used).

is there a way i can work this around?

in my idea having a bigger resolution would make the game easier, since the area shown would be bigger, and i wouldn't be stressed out as much for having to scroll around and close and open the tabs on the side of the screen.