Texas_DPS

LAFireStation Scripts

I was trying to revamp Firestation 2 and fill all the slots in Firestation 1 but when I went through and worked on the LAFireStationStart, LAFireStation and LAToFireStation scripts I jacked up somewhere. Could someone give them a look and try to see where I went wrong or what I did or didn't finish?

I also need help on how to post them so you could look at them.

Thanks

Click add reply, and just under the text editor, there is a browse button on the left side. click it. ;)

Now i dunno if it lets you upload more then one file to a post...so you should get winrar(free at http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm - get the very top link) then you can select multiple files in windows, and right click, and choose "add to" then it will put them all in a single rar file. If you have any problems pm me.

Not a problem, just fyi, choose rar next time, well depending on what your doing. In this case script files are so small it doesnt matter but rar will compress more then zip if your compressing say a 700mb file.

I wish i could be more assistance in the scripting department, but I cant sadly.

Not a problem, just fyi, choose rar next time, well depending on what your doing. In this case script files are so small it doesnt matter but rar will compress more then zip if your compressing say a 700mb file.

I wish i could be more assistance in the scripting department, but I cant sadly.

Xplorer4x4, no biggie about the help, you help enough. Thanks for the advice about rar, I just always use zip cause thats how I push files between my laptop and desktop.