LT.SacFD

weird box covers for em4 and em3

lol its true about all the English EMs lol

heres why: so it appeals to Americans/anyone who has "American" vehicles in their dept. and when you buy it youre like "Wait, theres no American trucks here. Dammit!" and 16 Tons is like "Mwaha, mwaha, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

:)

Sixteen tons is a German company, so it would use German vehicles. By the way on my box covers, there are screenshots, showing the vehicles you get to play with ;). The american vehicles is just a sales tactic. Most people like those trucks better then the European vehicles, so the cover will appeal to more people.

greetz,

lol its true about all the English EMs lol

heres why: so it appeals to Americans/anyone who has "American" vehicles in their dept. and when you buy it youre like "Wait, theres no American trucks here. Dammit!" and 16 Tons is like "Mwaha, mwaha, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

:)

lol i was thinking the same thing when i played my first em3 misssion i was like ,"hey why the hell doesnt it show freaking american fire trucks and this is red and and and............... BLUE

I was wondering,why does it show american emergency vehicles on the front of the american version of em3 and 911 first responders but when u play the game it is german vehicles :WTF:

You're talking about this box cover?

Emergency3_220.jpg

I never knew it shows American emergency vehicles. It's kinda weird indeed. Reason is definately a sales tactic.

edit, bigger picture:

927509_66393_front.jpg

It was all a set up for Hoppah to be able to create an American mod and gain followers for taking over the world

It's a conspiracy maaaaaaaaaaaaaan lol :P

I never actually knew that there was a box cover with American trucks on it. Something to do with Trinigy perhaps?, my EM3 copy (with the firefighter) was published by T2.

lol thats my EM3 box cover :). i only ever had the CD of EM1 and on it theres some creepy old fireman and in the background is a burning plane with some firemen trying to put it out. my EM2 is the CD i think, and its some American fireman by a burning building. i dont have 911FR so i dont have the American vehicles, stuck with some creepy German firefighter looking at me while on his radio in front of a burning building

i dont have 911FR so i dont have the American vehicles, stuck with some badass German firefighter looking at me while on his radio in front of a burning building

Fixed :P i need to find my EM2 just to see the boxart lol :P

Is the 911:FR boxart different to the EM4 boxart?

(German vehicles were a better choice in my opinion)

Fixed :P i need to find my EM2 just to see the boxart lol :P

Is the 911:FR boxart different to the EM4 boxart?

(German vehicles were a better choice in my opinion)

yes it is the 911fr shows a firetruck and a swat truck and the em4 shows a creepy german firefighter looking like he is about to rape u standing in front a non-realistic burning bulding. :police: